Disruptor and Dirge - The Undying have been released on the Dota 2 Test Client!
|Repeatedly strikes the targeted unit with lightning. Each strike damages nearby enemy units in a small radius.|
Number of Strikes: 3
Damage Per Strike: 50/75/100/125
|Teleports the target hero back to where it was 4 seconds ago. Instantly kills illusions.|
|After a short formation time, creates a circular barrier of kinetic energy that enemies can't pass.|
Formation Time: 1.2
|Creates a damaging static storm that also silences all enemy units in the area for the duration. The damage starts off weak, but increases in power over the duration.|
Maximum Damage Per Second: 170/210/250
|Undying saps the life from enemy Heroes in an area, dealing damage and stealing Strength for the duration.|
Strength Stolen: 4
|Redirects the flow of energy through a target friendly or enemy unit, healing or damaging it depending on how many units are near it. Each counted unit takes damage.|
Maximum Units: 5/10/15/20
Heal/Damage per Unit: 25
|Summons a tombstone at the target point. Zombies will frequently spawn next to every enemy unit in the area around the Tombstone, and attack them. Zombies have the Deathlust ability, which causes their attacks to slow the target, and if the target reaches below a certain amount of health, increases the attack and movement speed of the zombie.|
|Slows enemy units on attack. If the attacked unit's health goes below the threshold, the zombie receives enhanced movement and attack speed.|
|Movement Speed Slow: 7%|
Movement Speed Slow Duration: 2.5
Health Threshold: 100/200/300/400
Bonus Attack and Movement Speed: 50%
Update Notes - July 4, 2012
- Added Disruptor and Undying!
- Enabled Rubick, Wisp, and Luna in Captain's Mode.
- Bloodseeker: Fixed Bloodbath not properly granting a heal from enemy heroes dying in an AoE.
- Invoker: Fixed DPS burn from Chaos Meteor not stacking per tick.
- Luna: Fixed Eclipse ending if you get Cycloned.
- Outworld Destroyer: Fixed astral indicator to only show for hero and allied team.
- Rubick: Fixed stolen Persuasion not killing stolen creeps when lost.
- Rubick: Fixed stolen Relocate not teleporting teammates who are linked with a stolen Tether.
- Rubick: Fixed Toggleable spells not being stealable.
- Rubick: Fixed not getting flying vision or flying height when stealing Firefly.
- Rubick: Fixed Fade Bolt stopping when Rubick dies.
- Rubick: Fixed stealing Morph Replicate and Replicate not working correctly.
- Rubick: Fixed Invoker's Spell Stolen abilities having broken hotkeys sometimes when using Legacy Mode.
- Rubick: Fixed Telekinesis land AoE triggering Linken's Sphere.
- Wisp: Fixed Magic Stick interaction with Tether.
- Wisp: Overcharge and the two spirit control sub abilities no longer proc magic stick.
- Wisp: Spirits no longer don't retain their vision after they explode.
- Wisp: Fixed Relocate's return not interrupting other channeling spells (like TP Scroll).
- Wisp: Fixed heroes continuing old movement orders after returning with Relocate.
- Wisp: Fixed Soul Ring not working with Tether.
- Warlock: Fixed the burn aura from Warlock's Golems so it stacks correctly.
- Small fix to creep aggro reaction time.
- Fixes for guardian spirits rendering with pops and such when entering/leaving FoW.
- Added 'Telekinesis Land' effect marker for Rubick.
- The game now desaturates when paused.
- Fixed Wisp voice lipsync getting stuck on with random noise.
- Fixed ranged display stomping on ambient effects, including Wisp.
- Fixed Unusual Flying Couriers losing some of their effects when transitioning.
- Fixed Tether being left behind when enemy teleported into FoW.
- Changed Guardian Wisp Explosion Effects.
- Added more obvious Wisp Tether Boundary Effect.
- When someone buys back, an icon now shows on the top bar for 5 seconds.
- Tether now shows the amount that it heals it's target.
- Wisp spirits no longer show up on the minimap.
- Wisp and his tethered unit move their camera when they Relocate and Relocate back.
- Right clicking an upgradable item in the shop will attempt to upgrade any (fully combined) version of that item that the player already owns. (Right click on Necro 1 will actually buy a Necro recipe if the player has a Necro 1 or 2, etc)
- Fixed shop closing when other players' selections change
- We now show the Aghanim upgrade info in the ability itself if you're holding the scepter.
- The Relocate sound stops correctly now.
- Fixed a bug were all bots would disable themselves if a human on the other team disconnected before picking a hero.
- Changed how bots use Glyph, they should no longer use it when their buildings aren't being attacked.
- Made Crystal Maiden bot even more timid.
- Bots will temporarily no longer do Roshan.
- Made bots go to the lane front when defending in-base rather than cowering behind the innermost towers.
- Fixed bug where bots weren't correctly parsing their roles, which would lead to bad hero picking/randoming.
- Fixed case were bots could "cheat" and have knowledge of where their target was when blinking.