Below are the skills and soundsets for Phantom Assassin, Chaos Knight and Gyrocopter. Below that are the patch notes for this week. The update won't be live on the Dota 2 client until Monday after the International Wildcard Qualifiers.
|Teleports to a unit, friendly or enemy, and grants bonus attack speed while attacking if it's an enemy unit.|
Maximum Number of Attacks: 4
Bonus Attack Speed: 100%
|Phantom Assassin blurs out when enemy heroes come near, becoming increasingly evasive to enemy attacks and disappearing from the enemy minimap.|
|Bonus Evasion: 20%/25%/30%/35%|
|Coup de Grâce|
|Mortred refines her combat abilities, gaining a chance of delivering a devastating critical strike to enemy units.|
|Critical Chance: 15%|
Critical Damage: 2.5×/3.25×/4×
|Throws a mysterious bolt of energy at the target unit. It stuns for a random duration and deals random damage.|
Stun Duration: 1-2/1-3/1-4/2-4
|Teleports you, any images you have and the target unit to a random point along the line between the two of you. Gives you bonus attack damage for one attack.|
Bonus Damage: 25/50/75/100
Bonus Duration: 1.2
|Chaos Knight's mojo gives him a chance to deal bonus damage.|
|Critical Chance: 10%|
Critical Damage: 1.5×/2×/2.5×/3×
|Summons several copies of the Chaos Knight from alternate dimensions. The illusions deal full damage, but take double damage.|
Number of Illusions: 1/2/3
|Launches a salvo of rockets at nearby enemy units in a radius around the Gyrocopter. Lasts 3 seconds.|
Number of Rockets: 30
Damage Per Rocket: 11/14/17/20
|Fires a homing missile to seek the targeted enemy unit. The missile gains speed over time, and deals greater damage and a longer stun the farther it has traveled. Enemy units can destroy the missile before it reaches its target.|
|Cast Range: 1050|
Stun Duration: 2.5
Minimum Damage: 50
Maximum Damage: 110/220/330/440
|Gyrocopter's attacks hit all enemy units in an area around it for a limited number of attacks. Only the main target of attacks will receive attack bonuses such as Critical Strike. Lasts 15 seconds or until the attacks are used.|
Duration: 3/4/5/6 attacks, or 15 seconds
|Call down an aerial missile strike on enemy units in a target area. Two missiles arrive in succession, the first dealing major damage and minor slow; the second dealing minor damage and major slow.|
|Range: 1000 (Global*)|
First Rocket Damage: 250/300/350
Second Rocket Damage: 100/150/200 (175/225/275*)
First Rocket Movement Speed Slow: 20%
Second Rocket Movement Speed Slow: 50%
Note: This update won't be pushed to the main Dota 2 client until the Wild Cards qualifiers are done. We expect this to be on Monday. To distract you from this fact, here are three heroes!
- Added Chaos Knight, Phantom Assassin, and Gyrocopter!
- Drow: Fixed Frost Arrows not working on mechanical units.
- Morphling: Added effects for strength and agility morph as well as an overhead timer for replicate.
- Nature's Prophet: Fixed Sprout destroying other trees around it.
- Shadow Demon: Fixed Soul Catcher being dispellable.
- Shadow Demon: Fixed Shadow Poison impact damage not hurting Disrupted units (and thus not disabling Blink).
- Fixed targeted spells not temporarily revealing the attacker.
- Fixed Orb of venom working on denies.
- Fixed the following spells being castable on magic immune allies: Nightmare, Frost Armor, Nature's Guise, Holy Persuasion, Decrepify, Astral Imprisonment, Shadow Word and X Marks The Spot
- Selecting "Equip" on an item in the backpack now flips to the loadout and automatically does the equipping for you.
- Added support for watching replays via URL. For example, "dota2://dota2://matchid=15478&matchtime=300" will go directly to five minutes into match 15478.
- Added button in replay panel to copy an URL into the clipboard that can be used to get back to that point in that replay.
- Added Hall of Fame trophies to the bases. Clicking on them will display the winning teams of The International.
DOTA 2 BOTS
- Made bots not leave a gank if they currently have the ability to reincarnate and allies are still attacking.
- Fixed bug where bots would pick their heroes before humans locked in their picks.